Made for those specifically looking for the healing benefits of jade. Natural jade is polished and an ideal size is used on the mats.
- Product is FDA registered
- Made by Korean company bodyfriend™
- Net weight 25 lbs (11 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Full body size 72? x 24? x 1.2? (180 cm x 60 cm x 3 cm)
- 700 1? (2.5 cm) natural Tourmaline stones
- Automated EMF filter built in a controller + extra layers of EMF-blocking materials built in the mat
- Negative ion level at least 1500/cc, FIR 5-14 um.
- Made of at least 14 layers with different functions
- High-quality, nontoxic materials / These round stones give a feeling similar to acupressure/reflexology therapy
- Money back; you only pay shipping cost
- One year free full warranty
Made for those specifically looking for the healing benefits of jade. Natural jade is polished and an ideal size is used on the mats. At 72” x 24” this mat covers your whole body while you are lying still on it. If you wish to sleep on it and may roll over consider a larger mat. In the top layer, stones are held in place with silicon glue. The glue conducts heat and transfers it very well to the stones resulting in higher negative ion levels. The glue will keep the stones in place for decades. The downside of the glue is the possible need to let the mat air out for a few hours before initial use.
mats incorporate a few different systems that reach the common goal of improved health. Each mat provides negative ions, far infrared rays, and heated gemstones. The gemstones naturally emit negative ions and far infrared, and when heated the stones become activated and provide benefits at a greater level. This is made possible with many functional layers. Essentially, a wire that heats up goes through the mat. That wire is lined with silicon coating that filters bad EMFs from the mat. Additional layers help with heat distribution so the mat heats up evenly all throughout. The bottom layer is a waterproof material, while the top layer is high quality synthetic leather.
For a sauna effect use the mat at 60-70C for about 30 minutes, while covered with a blanket. For overnight use set it to about 45-55C, according to your comfort. It is suggested to place a towel on the mat, instead of lying on the stones directly, to protect the mat from sweat. Human body temperature is approximately 38 degrees Celsius so that would be an ideal point to start. Gradually increase the temperature to test your tolerance. Set your temperature lower for longer usage and higher for shorter periods. Always drink lots of water before, during, and after use to prevent physical effects of dehydration. Safe for pets and children.
Weight – (12.5KG) || Size/Form-Full-sized || Stones-Tourmaline,